- Conduct assessments to identify needs and develop a care plan
- Weekly check-ins to help busy family members; check-in when family members are out of town or ill
- Provide grocery shopping and other errands
- Check medications and assist with refills
- Provide light assistance with technology such as online shopping, social media, etc.
- Help with home organization, laundry, and meal preparation
- Provide friendly visiting/walks
- Arrange and monitor in-home services such as maintenance and home repairs
- Provide assistance connecting with community resources
- Assist with scheduling medical appointments and related transportation; act as advocate at medical appointments
- Provide short-term assistance after surgery or other hospital stays
- Coordinate and ensure smooth transitions to higher levels of care; assist with packing and moving
References available upon request.
Personal Cares not provided.